|New Patient Appointments:|
In order to make your appointment as efficient as possible, please make sure you bring the following items:
- Patient registration form listed below
- Insurance card(s)
- Photo ID
- A current detailed medication list including over the counter and prescription medications.
- If a minor, please make sure to have a copy of their immunizations as well
- Record Release Authorization form to transfer previous records to our office
- Health Care Proxy forms are also available to print and fill out, which we require for patients 65 years of age and above
As a general rule, our patients are asked to schedule an appointment with our providers if they need a referral to a specialist or any other type of referral.
We make every effort to cooperate with your insurance and their policies regarding referrals and pre-certification. We contact your insurance company as part of the steps to setting up a referral or test for you. We have agreed to follow these types of guidelines in order to participate with your insurance programs.
All prescription refills need to be done during an appointment. Please contact our office at least 2-3 days prior to running out of your current prescription in order for us to accommodate getting you in for an appointment.